These are so wonderful- I'm just seeing them for the first time, and sobbing all over my keyboard! How wonderful! (Ps-Becky- you look so great!!!!!)
My hubby and I just watched "The Hurt Locker" and I was thinking of Luis the entire time. It's so easy to just put it out of your mind what must be happening over there... at least it is if you aren't directly involved. I'm so proud of your family, and so grateful that there are men like Luis in the world. I wish the war wasn't even happening, but I sure am thankful that I don't have to worry because men like your husband and your friends' husbands are doing the hard work for me. So grateful to know the Matos family!
These are so wonderful- I'm just seeing them for the first time, and sobbing all over my keyboard! How wonderful! (Ps-Becky- you look so great!!!!!)
ReplyDeleteMy hubby and I just watched "The Hurt Locker" and I was thinking of Luis the entire time. It's so easy to just put it out of your mind what must be happening over there... at least it is if you aren't directly involved. I'm so proud of your family, and so grateful that there are men like Luis in the world. I wish the war wasn't even happening, but I sure am thankful that I don't have to worry because men like your husband and your friends' husbands are doing the hard work for me. So grateful to know the Matos family!